Monday, July 19, 2010

♥ Blog special discount ♥ + Freebie coupons... quick!!

Hope everyone is having a fab day!!
Happy hour is finished but I still want to share the love

The first three blog friends to use this coupon will get 'Seadreaming' Free! :)
HUG_FROM_HOLLY

And for those who miss out...I'm extending my Happy Hour special on Sea Dreaming in store
just add my new kit to your cart and use this coupon
SEADREAMING20
for 20% off! :)
(limited coupons get in quick!)

Please share you wonderful layouts with me on facebook

♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. Woow! I can't believe! Thanks so much for coupon!! This kit is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks so much sweetie for the coupon your Kit is so wonderful

    Hugs Babsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the coupon {♥}
    This kit is so incredibly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad !! I've already bought your fantastic kit !!
    I made a page, on my blog ... ;)
    Have a nice day !!

    ReplyDelete